- For a short overview of the project ideas, see my blog post @CUP.
There is a German blog post @diesseits.ch as well, and a RadioBern1 Teaser (MP3, 4.7 MB).
- For a detailed read why we need planetary sustainability, see the article
The need of an ethics of planetary sustainability in the International Journal of Astrobiology 2018.
Open Access for a limited time!
- Besides, the project is envisioned to result in a book to be released 2019.
Sequence of chapters planned:
1. "Introductory chapter"
2. “Dimensions of Planetary Sustainability”
3. “Space Debris, Space Mining and Sustainable Development”
4. “Astrobiological Questions and Ethical Issues emerging”
5. “Constructive Critical Realism and Planetary Sustainability”
Contents of individual chapters could partially be prepublished as contents of papers which would also be listed here.
- Interested in a youtube-presentation of the ideas? Find it here.
Another version with Spanish subtitles: here.
- There is even a German sermon dedicated to reflect on the project's meaning. If you have a quiet hour, read it here.
When you are working in the field, you can follow the PI's publications on linkedin.com, researchgate.net or academia.edu.
Else (or: also), you can subscribe to the project mailing list to stay informed.